Survey Operations Administrator
GeoPoll is a leading research organization that uses mobile phones to gather direct, real-time insights from millions of people throughout Africa, Asia, and Latin America. Working with clients including global brands, media outlets, and international development groups, GeoPoll facilitates projects that measure vital indicators around the world.
GeoPoll seeks smart, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join our team, and help us improve the lives of citizens around the world through the mobile phone.
About this Role
We are currently looking for a seasoned Survey Operations Administrator in Nairobi, Kenya with experience in questionnaire design and development. This position is responsible for planning, the design of surveys and determining the appropriate survey methods to use to that is conducive to the nature of the research being carried out. This position will report to the Survey Operations Manager based out of our Nairobi office.
- Consult with the Client Services team to determine and identify the survey needs and any other specific requirements for various projects
- Develop questionnaires adhering to form, content and research methodologies and ensuring that these also will meet the client’s desired objectives
- Determine and specify details of survey projects, including sources of information, procedures to be used, and the design of survey instruments and materials
- Ensure quality control measures are adhered to regarding questionnaire development
- Implement updates and changes in survey implementation and methods
- Produce documentation of the questionnaire development process
- Test surveys to make sure that the intended objectives are well captured and understood and that they will be easy for the respondent to understand
- Evaluate past surveys and the methods underlying them, and their performance to improve future surveys
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in research methods, survey methodology and statistics or related fields
- 2+ years experience in questionnaire development
- Extremely self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and develop other team members
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in confidential matters
- Enjoys a fun, dynamic, and challenging work environment within a start-up culture
GeoPoll’s parent company is Mobile Accord, Inc. Mobile Accord, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity.
Please submit your CV, salary history, and relevant work examples to [email protected] with the subject Survey Operations Administrator
Feel free to check out our website: https://www.geopoll.com .