Job Opening: Call Center Supervisor
GeoPoll is the leading provider of mobile device-driven research, data collection, and analysis in emerging markets, providing full-service solutions to its broad client base. GeoPoll has experience administering surveys in more than eighty-five countries and conducts approximately ten million surveys annually in more than forty-five languages. With operations in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Caribbean, GeoPoll continues to grow and scale quickly.
GeoPoll adheres to the strictest ethical and research standards and employs highly rigorous methods and approaches to data analysis. Our surveys have been cited and analyzed in several highly respected academic journals, such as the Journal of International Public Opinion Research and the Journal of International Development.
About this Job
GeoPoll, the world’s largest mobile surveying platform in emerging markets, is looking for a CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviews) Supervisor based in Nairobi, Kenya. This position will be responsible for staff supervision and data collection for GeoPoll projects.
Call Center Oversight & Staff Management
- Design staffing (determine complement) for GeoPoll’s CATI project needs
- Onboard and train new Survey Interviewers based on GeoPoll project needs
- Oversee day to day operations of GeoPoll CATI projects
- Lead both virtual and in-person trainings on research ethics and standards and project specific training with GeoPoll support
- Manage and track call center logistical and technical needs with the support of GeoPoll Project Managers (distribution of airtime, work rotation schedule, days worked, submission of dues for payroll, etc.)
- Ensure timely delivery of the projects assigned as agreed upon
- Provide project updates, progress updates and raise any issues that arise to the GeoPoll team
- Provide superior project supervision using GeoPoll’s interviewer application and survey dashboards
- Coordinate project implementation strategies with GeoPoll teams (Project Management, Training Management)
- Adhere to GeoPoll’s survey ethics, standards, and best practices when conducting interviews. Ensure that interviewers do likewise
- Adhere to GeoPoll’s survey monitoring and quality control standards – which includes but is not limited to quality reviews of 10% of interviews using the partner portal
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- 5+ years’ experience in social sciences and market research
- 3+ years’ experience in survey operations (questionnaire design, training protocol, team management)
- 5+ years’ experience directly managing large teams of survey interviewers/enumerators
- 2+ years’ experience with survey data management (cleaning, coding, analysis through pivot tables)
- Well-versed in Microsoft products (Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Extremely self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and develop other team members
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in confidential matters
GeoPoll is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, tribe, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications and merit.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject Call Center Supervisor no later than 16 March 2023 at 1700 hrs EAT.
Learn more about GeoPoll at: https://www.geopoll.com .